Friday, September 3, 2010

Maylee Girl is Two


I love this child.  I can identify with her because she is second in line with an older sister who she is constantly trying to keep up with.  I was in the same boat myself.  And like most second children, she's found a way to be just herself.  In fact, she kinda reminds me of me----guess that'll mean I'll let her get away with everything, but, hey--I pretty much do that with all of the grandkids.  She's feisty and good natured: two really good qualities that I hope she won't grow out of.  I love it when she falls out on the floor like Katie used to do and a few seconds later she jumps up and says,"I'm all done".   hard not to laugh..... I certainly didn't laugh when her mother did that.  I wish I could put her in a time capsule. 
Having had two girls of my own, I know what Katie has ahead of her, and I hope I am in good enough shape to help her.  She's gonna need it.  Happy birthday, Maylee Grace!  Thanks to Stephen Hunton for the cute pic

No comments: